- Construction of 89 public and private buildings, totaling over 4,000,000 square feet, including tilt-up concrete, masonry, steel and wood frame buildings, and subterranean parking.
- Construction of over 1,000,000 square feet of commercial interiors, including hospitals, schools, restaurants, banks, offices, retail, medical/dental, hair salons, industrial and sports facilities in low and high rise buildings.
- Design of 39 constructed Type III and Type V tilt-up concrete, masonry and wood framed buildings, totaling in excess of 550,000 square feet.
- Design of over 250,000 square feet of commercial interiors.
- 1985 - 10 years as an independent construction management consultant.
- 1971 – 2003 12 years working for commercial real estate developers who did in-house
- construction, including Rodeffer Investments, Glenrock Development, Fargo
- Industries, Welk Resorts.
- 1973 – 2001 16 years working for commercial General Contractors, including J.A. Stewart,
- South Coast Construction, Snyder Langston, Obayashi, J.D. Diffenbaugh.
- 1975 – 1985 6 years working as a licensed general contractor
- 1967 – 1970 USAF RVN, Texas – computer operations
- Estimating, negotiation, and on-site PM for HFCP Skechers Distribution Center, a 1.8 million square foot tilt-up concrete building project in Moreno Valley – 11 month schedule.
- PM / Superintendent for Toby Wells YMCA, a 50,000 square foot, $8 million tilt-up concrete building and park facility in San Diego. Plans, as received and permitted, were neither structurally nor architecturally constructible.
- CM / PM for timeshares and recreation center at Welk Resort, San Diego. Completed a build-design-build project prior to release of entitlements, saving client over $1 million in three buildings. Led design of wet activities for Recreation Center, including pools, slide, spray park, water features and rockwork.
- Sr. PM for JV Partner in reconstruction of Sherman Oaks Galleria, a 1,000,000 square foot Type I retail and office complex. Team member for completion of this $100+ million project that averaged $2 million in monthly changes.
- CM / PM for ‘sub rosa’ design-build process for freestanding multi-purpose room project at two public elementary schools, in a jurisdiction where design-build was not permitted.
- University of Phoenix, BS Business / Information Systems, 2001.